Question for you:
What do you think is the easiest, most affordable, and most reliable way to broadcast an important brand message?
If you think some journalist will pick it up and hype your story for you – you’re wrong!
You’re in charge of pushing important achievements of your business to the public.
In fact, it’s the best route because you have the freedom to amplify your breaking news at the right time instead of waiting for someone to sniff it out when the excitement is gone.
And most importantly, you have the privilege to structure your story and properly represent your brand voice.
You need a press release if you’re:
- Launching a new product
- Planning a world-class event (Remember, if you think it’s world-class, it most likely is)
- In the process of signing a big partnership deal (or recently signed)
- Opening a new branch office
- Celebrate a key member of your staff
- Organizing, funding, or participating in an impactful societal project
Whatever news or achievement you want to publicize, Businessworld.Africa can help you reach a large audience.
Your press release will be published on our website at Businessworld.Africa.
We’ll go through every section and make sure you’re using the right words to get your desired results.
The articles and news will be shared with a large audience and followers on our social media platforms.
How We Drive Our Traffic
1. Organic Search: Due to its credibility and resourceful news publication in line with white hat SEO, Businessworld.Africa ranks on the first page of Google SERP when it comes to business news. Google drives traffic to our website because of the top-notch content we deliver.
2. Social Media: Considering the thousands of followers, we get a lot of likes, comments, as well as reposts. The reposts add to our daily users’ engagement
3. Other Third Party Platform: Businessworld.Africa is affiliated with a leading media outlet, Insight.ng, which has 10K steady monthly views. Imagine having the attention of just 10% of that; that’s an additional 1K potential customers to your business.
What will it cost you?
We charge a flat rate of N10,000 ($35) for every article or sponsored post.
You can add as many links (do-follow) and images as you deem fit as long as they’re authentic and related to the news idea.
Send N10,000 to Taiwo Sotikare
First Bank: 3182808169
Access Bank: 0822618364
To use other payment methods, reach out to us, and we’ll be happy to walk you through them.
Get in touch with us through:
WhatsApp Number: 08146770866